Amount of grafts for temples?

Hi all, 

I've decided to get a hair transplant to fill up my temples. I'm generally happy with my hair since I started taking fin, but this particular area really bugs me. I'm not interested in lowering my hairline. 

How many grafts do you think I need approximately?

I've made a booking with dr. Turan at Fuecapilar, because he is widely recommended on different forums. But he has a fixed price for up to 2250 grafts, and I don't think I need nearly that many. 

Also, do you think an unshaven transplant is possible in my case? I know it's generally not recommended, but I would really prefer to not shave if I can.  

Thanks!

IMG_5150.JPG

IMG_5565 2.JPG

IMG_5591 2.JPG

• Like 1

I think that 1600-1800 follicular units would do the job. Remember you only have a limited amount of donor follicles in you your donor bank and you can only make withdraws no deposits in this donor bank account . You want to save as much for later in case you have further hair loss in the future. 

• Like 2

• Valued Contributor

If you be conservative than somewhere around 1500 to 1700 would fine...but if you lower your hairline too much than it can require more grafts...

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

On 2/6/2024 at 11:46 PM, Alias said:

Hi all, 

I've decided to get a hair transplant to fill up my temples. I'm generally happy with my hair since I started taking fin, but this particular area really bugs me. I'm not interested in lowering my hairline. 

How many grafts do you think I need approximately?

I've made a booking with dr. Turan at Fuecapilar, because he is widely recommended on different forums. But he has a fixed price for up to 2250 grafts, and I don't think I need nearly that many. 

Also, do you think an unshaven transplant is possible in my case? I know it's generally not recommended, but I would really prefer to not shave if I can.  

Thanks!

IMG_5150.JPG

IMG_5565 2.JPG

IMG_5591 2.JPG

Very vague guess would be around 2000 grafts.

What I take Dr Turan to mean is that he charges a fixed price for *up to* 2250 grafts. Most surgeons have a minimum number of grafts for which they charge. Of course, this does not entail that they will use this minimum number of grafts-I am pretty sure Dr Turan would be fine with using fewer grafts if you ask for it.

• Like 1