My post about HT on Turkey was deleted why? Can't find answer....

Hello everyone,

I did my first post about my HT on turkey. Post was deleted without any information... Why? Any Admins can help me with that? 

I know how important reports from treatments are. I want to share my reports with others on the forum

• Like 1

• Administrators

Dr. Altan is in moderation to prevent astroturfing. The post has been approved. 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators

It will keep saying that, im not removing this until I know this doctor isn’t trying to astroturf. I have to manually approve the posts. If you want them approved sooner, report them. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

6 hours ago, Melvin- Admin said:

It will keep saying that, im not removing this until I know this doctor isn’t trying to astroturf. I have to manually approve the posts. If you want them approved sooner, report them. 

@m123456 is posting on polish forum since august 2023, he is real human being in my opinion 😅

• Like 1