My Hair Transplant Journey with Dr. Scott Alexander

I started my Hair Restoration journey with Dr. Scott Alexander and his medical staff on July 23, 2023.  I got to this beginning because I'm one of those guys who since High School styled my hair into a Pompadour and still at age 73 kept the same style.  In the last few years I noticed my hair line and the top of my head was getting more difficult to get the Pompadour I'm so use to having.  With that being said, price was no object with this endeavor just expertise and talent.  I done a great amount of research finding the best doctor who's speciality was only Hair Restoration.  I found Dr. Scott Alexander who fits this perfectly.  I done my consultation with him and he assured me he could accomplish getting my Pompadour back to the way it use to be.  Now six months later my Pompadour is starting to look great again.  Dr. Alexander said give it another six months and it should fill in even more....wow.  When it comes to the doctors I choose.....I do extensive research and my gut feel to find that perfect doctor.  I'm so very excited I found Dr. Scott Alexander and his medical staff.  I truly feel this will be a journey beyond my expectations.  I would highly recommend Dr. Scott Alexander and his staff for sure.

• Administrators

Can you share photos?

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.