Is this DUPA?

Dupa means butt in Polish. As for scale, NW 3 diffuse?

• Thanks 1

FUE 2400 Grafts (2023) - Dr. Panine; Chicago Hair Transplant Clinic

FUT 1400 Grafts (2019) - Dr. Steven Paul Holt; Holt Hair Restoration/Bella

• Moderators

It looks like you are thinning in a NW 6 pattern. Have you tried getting on finasteride or minoxidil? Look into those if you haven't. You have a lot of hair left, but the longer you wait to do anything, the harder and less likely it is that you will get it to grow back.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

On 2/2/2024 at 5:00 PM, BeHappy said:

It looks like you are thinning in a NW 6 pattern. Have you tried getting on finasteride or minoxidil? Look into those if you haven't. You have a lot of hair left, but the longer you wait to do anything, the harder and less likely it is that you will get it to grow back.

Thanks for your reply.

I am on Finasteride, I take about 0.25mg oral every 2 days. Any more than that and I get sexual sides. 

I'm also on TRT which has accelerated the thinning- I try to stay on as low a dose as possible, but even at 80mg I think thinning accelerates. 

Anti androgens like RU and even CB-03-01 had horrible sides for me.

I'm 35 so I'm not super worried- My dad is NW 6 or worse, as was my grandfather, so I think that's my destiny. I'm happy to get an HT later though