Uneven growth

Hi, I am new to this forum and seeking some advice. I had FUE procedure done in Korea with Dr. Hyun, and I'm currently 3 months into the recovery process. Overall, the healing has been progressing well, but I've noticed a slightly uneven growth rate in the transplanted area. I followed the post-op care instructions, but I'm curious to know if this is a common occurrence during the early stages of recovery. If anyone has experienced a similar issue or has any insights, please share. Thank you.

This seems to be a very common thing.  I'm a few weeks ahead of you and one side is better than the other at this point.  I wouldn't worry about it right now.  Lots of growth to come!

• Administrators

This is common; you began your journey three months ago. It takes a full twelve months to make a full assessment. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.