Today's donor strip size vs. 5 years ago .

It seems that after some real nice results showed up from huge mega sessions there slowly were more clinics producing those type of graft numbers .

The refined results speak for themselves . Why did this seem to occur in the past few years ?

The top doctors had the same recipient sites and graft placement techniques back then .

What are they doing different with the donor nowdays to be able to get double the amount of tissue with the same scars ?

It seems that after some real nice results showed up from huge mega sessions there slowly were more clinics producing those type of graft numbers .

The refined results speak for themselves . Why did this seem to occur in the past few years ?

The top doctors had the same recipient sites and graft placement techniques back then .

What are they doing different with the donor nowdays to be able to get double the amount of tissue with the same scars ?

I'm not quite informed about the increase in grafts extracted from same donor area now as compared to years ago, but I do believe that with advanced technology/techniques in producing incisions and the placement of grafts, clinics are now producing denser packing and seemingly better results.

take care...

I think it was Hasson + Wong created a new way of cutting the donor area that enabled more grafts to be taken and maybe a better understanding of how to keep the grafts alive for longer before implanting them... This is from titbits i've read around the net, don't know how truthful they are.

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts

I don't know, otherwise I would have mentioned it. All I read on this was that one of the doctors from Hasson + Wong did a seminar on how they are able to do 5000 graft mega sessions. Best asking Jotronic

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts