Anybody heard of Rejali Medical? Or should I just go to Turkey?

Hello, has anyone heard of Dr. Rejali? Removed(Instagram: removed
He is around my area, he does DHI and charges $3usd per Graft. I wonder if anyone has any information on him?

I am going to be traveling in the end of January to Monaco for work and figured that if I am already in that part of the world I might as well go for my HT at the same time. So I was thinking of maybe just going to Turkey. I contacted HLC-FUE but after reading some reviews here I might re-consider to Dr. Gur or Turan as they are the most mentioned here. I have a thinning crown and my hairline is continuing to recede. (Check my last thread for pictures). I am also open to other Drs but there is so much information here that is a bit overwhelming to decide.. Hoping you experts can help me out here please!

Thank you and happy new year :)

1 hour ago, YLesefee said:

Hello, has anyone heard of Dr. Rejali? Removed(Instagram: removed
He is around my area, he does DHI and charges $3usd per Graft. I wonder if anyone has any information on him?

I am going to be traveling in the end of January to Monaco for work and figured that if I am already in that part of the world I might as well go for my HT at the same time. So I was thinking of maybe just going to Turkey. I contacted HLC-FUE but after reading some reviews here I might re-consider to Dr. Gur or Turan as they are the most mentioned here. I have a thinning crown and my hairline is continuing to recede. (Check my last thread for pictures). I am also open to other Drs but there is so much information here that is a bit overwhelming to decide.. Hoping you experts can help me out here please!

Thank you and happy new year :)

something about him did not look right to me. I did some researching. Dude does not have an active medical license in Arizona. Still practicing. What he is doing is "criminal". I would avoid this black market clinic. 

• Valued Contributor
3 hours ago, jjalay said:

Never heard of this doctor and i would avoid him if i were in your shoes if you cant find many independent reviews about him. Check out the list of recommended doctors

in this forum, you have many good options:

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/best-hair-transplant-surgeons

This ^

• Moderators

The before and after photos on his website are small and most of them are blurry. Blurry after photos are a big red flag. The hairlines just didn't look right to me. I had to go through some of the pics again to figure out why. It looks like the angles on all of them are wrong. They all stick straight up rather than facing forward at the hairline. I wouldn't go there.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.