How Dr. Zarev Get's Over 13K Grafts Using ONLY Scalp Hair

• Administrators

• Like 1
  • Wow 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Moderators

The problem is that the bald zone and transition zone expand over the years. Where it is today may not be where it is a few years from now. Taking grafts from the entire area that has good hair gives you great immediate (one year) results, but many of those results will not hold up over the years. You can make a case that it's better to have more hair when you are younger and worry about the problems later and that's certainly valid, but it needs to be explained that the results you get from this method may not last very long.

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, BeHappy said:

The problem is that the bald zone and transition zone expand over the years. Where it is today may not be where it is a few years from now. Taking grafts from the entire area that has good hair gives you great immediate (one year) results, but many of those results will not hold up over the years. You can make a case that it's better to have more hair when you are younger and worry about the problems later and that's certainly valid, but it needs to be explained that the results you get from this method may not last very long.

That’s true, I believe Dr. Zarev does an extensive evaluation of the donor and recipient and calculates with accuracy the final balding pattern. But I do feel that’s where medication comes in to play.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.