Angenica -Avoid them it's a scam

Stiopic

I bought topical dutasteride from Angenica. The total was €105 for one bottle delivered. 5 weeks later it still has not arrived. I have contacted them multiple times. The said it is normal to wait this long. I have no update on where my package is. They have actually told me it is my fault for not using the more expensive shipping (DHL). They have refused to send a replacement and refused to refund me. Do not use this supplier.

• Administrators

This is normal for this company, it's not a scam, they just have horrible service.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

11 hours ago, Melvin- Admin said:

This is normal for this company, it's not a scam, they just have horrible service.

Normal? There is nothing normal about taking someone's money, using poor postal service and not refunding them when the package is lost. That is a scam.