The leading doctors regarding beard and head hair transplants

Hi, I am considering considering the options

Ofer Mor(Israel) and Yron Zenaty (BHR)

I saw that they are both at an international level and cope with the results nicely even against doctors with more famous names in the world.

Ofer Mor mainly bothers me that he takes follicles for the beard from the back of the head and I have not received any answers, for example if it is possible for him to take the follicles from the neck (because it is the best quality and the same type of hair) and in terms of a manual punch, what diameter does he use? I understand that those who are professionals use 0.7 and 0.8.

From 0.9 and above I would be a little hesitant because of the scars that can be and you have to be very, very skilled.

Yaron Zenaty compared to Ofer I understood that he uses a diameter of 0.8

Even though the website says 0.9, so it's borderline for me as well

There are also no jobs for old people - compared to Ofer Mor, who he has, but Ofer has quality jobs, and there are things like that, but it shows that he is improving and giving work

Even with Yaron, the results of the head hair are amazing, but there are no results of the beard.

I would love to get an opinion here from people who know and know.

Of course there is a list of other doctors they sell such as

Dr. Zarev who has a waiting time of three years at best

Uses punch 0.7-0.8

Dr. Freduni who is really a cannon with super natural results but also a waiting time of about a year and a half

Uses 0.6-0.7-0.8 punch

This Spanish Xemina Vila is very impressive with very very beautiful and natural results and looks like one that gives great service

Uses punch 0.7-0.8

Dr.Mwamba who is a genius and has rare hands

Looks like a great man with a quality team and also one of the options available and regarding the panz

From what I've seen up to 0.8 which is insane

Dr. Bicer - she presents really stunning works

You really look like one of the leaders, using the 0.5-0.9 panz, which is crazy!

Eugenix - an excellent team that is also used in Punch 0.9

HLC - as above quite similar to Eugenix

They also show natural beard results but use a punch of 0.7 which is better

HTS show beautiful results but punch 0.9

A little too high but on the other hand they show excellent results

Dr. Robert Haber

Also shows beautiful results

Not known about the punch

• Administrators

Check out our full list of recommendations:

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/best-hair-transplant-surgeons

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Good things can come to those who wait..  By that I mean it might be worth biding you're time and get the best Dr for you're particular needs. 

Look at as many results for Beard transplants as you can find. They are not easy and are not particularly common yet. You will find them but they can end up looking "off" or a little too artificial. 

Dont get to caught up in the punch size, it's results that matter. Dr's have their own preference on punch sizes and it can vary per case/patient. 

They are also best placed on where to remove the most viable and DHT resistant grafts. Everyone's safe zone will vary.