Ban request for user Arthursam

Finno

First of all I don't know if I'm in the right section, don't hesitate to put me in the right section if I'm not there

Hello everyone, my name is Finn' and I come from the French International hair loss forum,

I am in NO case coming to advertise but just to warn you about this account ArthurSam has been banned on our forum for having usurped the identity of someone else to promote false results on cosmeRNA moreover he used a double account to promote the results of a fake with a fake doctor (luckily the doctor in question recognized his office in the photos)

I will translate the topics for which he was banned, he used two accounts ArthurSam and Eric&laurent

We are in a space where we expose our complexes, our concerns with a certain sincerity, deception is not appropriate in these forums,

This is the post of ArthurSam :

I will detail everything in the following post :

Edited by Finno

Here is the post requesting a ban on Arthursam which was validated by the community :

https://www.international-hairlossforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=18825

I'll give you a summary in English, and then I'll go into each of these posts to write about the distrust about this imbecile who lies

----------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, I would like to request the presence of the moderators and administrators of the forum,

User ArthurSam used another person's photos (EricETLaurent) to promote the effectiveness of CosmeRNA:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=17529&start=540 (CosmeRna topic)

1.thumb.PNG.155e769e78925d0a7aec0661b41fe226.PNG

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=17324&start=30 (Eric and Laurent registry subject)

2.png.4108bbf98b44148072962d1cb698ad20.png

summary 

3.thumb.jpg.beac97b54c2629b6126acb30c53c4309.jpg

Three problems arise:

Identity theft, lies about a new product "in the testing phase" and also indirectly an incentive to buy a product that is meant to be expensive and for the first returns here and on the net, ineffective.

Realize he lied about the results of a drug that sells for a FORTUNE, several people spend half a French salary to buy it and still without any results!

He never explained this identity theft and continued to lie,

The admin of our forum banned him immediately and the photos are taken from another post from whom he took the photos (Eric&Laurent) who was also banned because he said he had done his transplant at Paul Benett's while Mousseigne himself recognized his firm in the photos!

For more detailed information, do not hesitate to see the post I tried to summarize as much as possible, I am not advertising this forum, but between people suffering from a complex we must help each other and that these forums exude sincerity

Sorry for my bad english , admin for HairRestorationNetwork go ban this idiot ! $

Have a nice day, power and strengh for our hair!

3.jpg

Edited by Finno

I've been here for quite a while and the French community has banned me because they believe I sell products on behalf of a company and tell lies.

No matter how much I defended myself, they didn't believe me.

I talked about CosmeRNA and Fluridil on the French forum and they believe I forced people to buy these products and that I use false pictures. Same with exosomes, they think I want to force people to buy them!

Everything this guy says is false, he tries to tell wrong things on me everywhere because he doesn't like me.

All my posts are real I have always told the truth. But some people don't believe me because my comments concern experimental and new products and people don't understand why I share my knowledge when it's just to help and not to make money!

I have post on reddit too.

Regarding my post on exosomes, I spent 15 days researching on the subject and I just wanted to share what I learned. Who can blame me for that ???

I really don't think I deserve to be banned for anything!

If the administrator has any questions because he finds suspicious things, I thank him in advance for contacting me because I really have nothing to hide!

Concerning the author of this post, leave me alone here and don't bother everyone like on the French forum thank you...

Edited by arthurSam

Minoxidil : 5% topical 1ml/day
Follicular androgen receptor inhibitor : {Fluridil + CosmeRNA}
Exosome Mesotherapy 1mm (See here for explanations & results) :
ASCE+ HRLV

Hello everyone again, well already, instead of posing as a victim, maybe you will express yourself?

On the CosmeRNA post you say:

"Following my haircut yesterday I am providing an update on the progress seen above. Nothing exceptional but hey I'll continue, I'll have it for 1 year 🙂 And maybe my little weird hair will grow

Next update in 1 1/2 months see you next haircut"

1.thumb.PNG.59acc75fead7673698d2cc9f49c05775.PNG

The link  viewtopic.php?f=12&t=17529&start=540

And strangely on another person's post Eric&Laurent the same photos were published before in relation to a hair transplant result

2.png.e19c76d780bf7cee90cf18bc8e22ddcc.png

The link viewtopic.php?f=7&t=17324&start=30

All the evidence is there, and you have never, ever justified yourself on this identity theft, moreover you praise the merits of COSMERNA with the PHOTOS OF THE OTHER PERSON'S TRANSPLANT

You say that we think that you sell the merits of another company etc... No, you just got banned for having usurped someone else's photos on a transplant result and you were using these photos to show the results of cosmeRNA all the posts are links gentlemen go click and translate, I come as a preventative measure, several people have been fooled by this person, he is lying he is twisting things by pretending to be the victim, but The facts are there, so I request the banning of this person on this forum.

In addition he comes back with several accounts each time, the facts are there, go to the links, it's a shame for the goodwill of these forums, even the surgeons are full of this person, but he is the victim ?

Stop, it's over, you won't lie on this forum either.

Man, concerning EricLaurent all is ok i already explain myself and to the admin too.

You have manipulated the admin of French Forum and you are trying to do the same here. The process really sucks, I guess is all I can say. 

Edited by arthurSam

Minoxidil : 5% topical 1ml/day
Follicular androgen receptor inhibitor : {Fluridil + CosmeRNA}
Exosome Mesotherapy 1mm (See here for explanations & results) :
ASCE+ HRLV

• Administrators

Can you provide me some proof? There seems to be a large portion of people claiming anyone with a positive experience on CosmeRNA are fake. Send me all the proof. So far I don’t see any

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.