BHR Brussels (Bisanga and Koostis) or HDC (Maras)?

They are both great oprions. Personally i would go with dr. Maras if i was a NW-5 case or needed crown work. If a was a lower NW and needed only hairline work i would have no problem chosing dr Bisanga.

• Confused 1

I don’t think these 2 surgeons are comparable.  

Dr bisanga is a top and well known doctor and he is on another league.
There are also another great surgeons to consider which are much better than Maras like Freitas, Lorenzo, couto, Ferreira, pinto, Eugenix ( Sethi, bansal), pittella, feriduni, lupanzula

Edited by Belve
  • Confused 1

Thanks! The other options you've suggested are great but they have limited availability therefore they are less relevant to me.  Bisanga seems like a more known doctor than Maras, but my concern about Bisanga is that he does the surgery only in one day and Maras does it in 2 days which may be better for the transplant? 

Who would you consider better for hairline? Im mainly looking for framing my face.

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Alon Morash said:

Thanks! The other options you've suggested are great but they have limited availability therefore they are less relevant to me.  Bisanga seems like a more known doctor than Maras, but my concern about Bisanga is that he does the surgery only in one day and Maras does it in 2 days which may be better for the transplant? 

Who would you consider better for hairline? Im mainly looking for framing my face.

Thanks!

The other doctors that I suggested have enough availability as I have seen from other members who contacted them.

It doesn’t matter if he does it in one day or two. It depends on the number of grafts and every surgeon works differently. 
Bisanga is definitely much better option for hairline and he is in another league as we all know. 

Edited by Belve
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...

I don’t understand why some doctors are better in higher norwoods. I do understand the part of experience but it is still the same procedure only spread out to a larger surface? Maybe some doctors just do more grafts in a session? Or am I seeing it wrong?

5 hours ago, SY7 said:

I don’t understand why some doctors are better in higher norwoods. I do understand the part of experience but it is still the same procedure only spread out to a larger surface? Maybe some doctors just do more grafts in a session? Or am I seeing it wrong?

You are wrong!
a) skill for a small area: artistic sense, HL requires an high artistic sense. A doctor can be technically perfect but can lack of the ability to "read your face" and see what fits better.
b) skill for larger area: greater extraction ability. if you lack that ability but need to extract only 2000FU...doesn't matter. But if you need to extract 6/7000 FU, it makes a huge difference. Zarev, for example, is considered a god for larger areas bucasse his particular technique.

• Valued Contributor
On 12/5/2023 at 3:00 PM, Alon Morash said:

After a lot of research I've narrowed down my decision to Bisanga and Kostis in BHR Brussels or Dr Maras in HDC- I have no budget limitations- which would be more recommended if I had to choose out of these 2?

Bisanga i think is almost double the price of dr maras...if you can afford bisanga thn you can afford most of the best doctors like dr pinto ,dr couto ,dr Ferreira ,dr pittela and many more...

Dr maras is a very good budget option.

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

On 12/22/2023 at 11:25 PM, A_4_Archan said:

Bisanga i think is almost double the price of dr maras...if you can afford bisanga thn you can afford most of the best doctors like dr pinto ,dr couto ,dr Ferreira ,dr pittela and many more...

Dr maras is a very good budget option.

Thanks! Bisanga has better availability that’s why I was considering him- do you think the other doctors you suggested are much better?