3RD H/T 2B OR NOT 2B

Im facing a bit of a dilemma, I feel I require a 3rd H/T to give me that density mainly around the frontal section i,e hairline for an illusional affect and a little work on the crown. I feel I may be down to my last 1500 grafts??? and not sure which would I benefit the most.

Secondly Im not sure if I should go to DR Farjo who is only 18 Km away from where I live or cumute 7000 Km to DR H and allow him the opportunity to complete and put the final touches to my H/T mission.??????

Any ideas welcome.

Also guys I will be uploading some more recent shots soon as I get my cam back.

Well, if you only have 1500 left go with Farjo or whoever did your last HT. if you were going for a megasession of 4k plus I'd say it might be worth the trip to Canada. Have you had a HT doc tell you that's all you have left or is it just a guestimate on your part?

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Hi abby. I was hoping you would show us an update of your progress - I will soon be going with Dr. H as well.

As for your dilemma, do you feel your expectations have been met with dr H? You were practically bald, so 3 HT's doesnt sound unreasonable.

Is it a matter of finances?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11/04-07 - 800-1600 ish grafts - danish clinic - poor results

12/02-08 - 2764 grafts - Dr. Devroye - good result but needs hairline density

03/12-10 - 1429 grafts - Dr. Mohmand - result pending

Feel free to visit my picture thread

My Hair Transplant Photos - Surgery with Dr. Devroye

Young lads below 25 unite!

No, its just the travel, although I do feel that DR H should be given the chance to finish the job. I was hoping to get a 3rd and final H/T by April but may delay it until August.

Yes Im just waiting a couple of weeks until I get my cam so I can share my progres with others.

I have met a lot people recently who Ive not seen in a long time and they all looked twice at me as they were a little confused to as to whether I was bald or not!!!! LOL

Many commnets I have had are " Ive never seen you with hair, you always wore a hat".

Saying that I do feel the crown needs a little attention.