Dr Louis Nader Help

I booked an appointment with Dr Nader last February and am scheduled for late January of 2024.  I have only exchanged a few emails with them over the last 8 months, but they have still not yet confirmed my date so I can arrange flight/ hotels.   I am getting antsy because it’s under 2 months away and they have not responded to any of my emails the last 2 months.  Can any past Nader patients fill me in on when the facility typically confirms the appointment date? 

I was told not to book anything until the date was confirmed. 

• 1 month later...

Hey! Sorry this isn't totally relevant to your question.

Not sure if you already booked your travel and whatnot. But I managed to get an appointment for mid-January that I can't make due to an event the night before... Would you be willing to switch? I'm happy to pay for any change fees / price differences that you might incur.

This would be a bit tricky.  I already booked my flight and booked an additional flight for a family member from a different State.

What two dates did you have reserved?

I did!

Communication was almost instant when I was about a month from scheduled appt.   Sometimes I would get a response within minutes.   I am all set to go now and they even allowed me to switch dates.