Dr Nader - No response 1 month ? Any tips on how to reach him ?

Hello,

I've filled out the consultation form for Dr Nader early November and haven't heard back.  I sent photos and all the info required.
Wanted to get an idea of how many grafts needed and the when to schedule (pretty flexible on this).

Does anyone know how to get in contact with him? I also sent a followup email, but no luck.

Thanks!

• Administrators

Did you use our link?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Nader seems to be booked to the gills. 

Choosing a surgeon is similar to job searching, keep on seeking new surgeons and consulting until it is all finalized. Keep consulting until you have 100% locked down a doctor

For all you know Nader read your consult form and decided you weren't a profitable enough case for him to accept you.

Essentially just don't put all your eggs in one basket when choosing a surgeon. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BurnieBurns said:

Try calling the clinic.

No one picks up.

5 hours ago, Melvin- Admin said:

Did you use our link?

No, I haven't. I used their website. Is there a difference though ? I don't mind using this form.

3 hours ago, HappyMan2021 said:

Nader seems to be booked to the gills. 

Choosing a surgeon is similar to job searching, keep on seeking new surgeons and consulting until it is all finalized. Keep consulting until you have 100% locked down a doctor

For all you know Nader read your consult form and decided you weren't a profitable enough case for him to accept you.

Essentially just don't put all your eggs in one basket when choosing a surgeon. 

Hey, you are right. The reason, though, I am considering him is because of proximity. I think it would be profitable as I'm looking at min 3k grafts.

I dont have an answer for you i just hope you arent putting all your eggs into the Nader basket

For all you know you have already been rejected for any number of reasons. 

I myself submitted a consult form to Nader around 4 months ago and never heard anything back either.

But i just kept consulting with other docs and didn't put any thought into hearing back from Nader

9 hours ago, Re2f2e1 said:

I think I'm gonna wait 2-3 months, and then also seek out other options. Would you mind sharing who else you've consulted and how it went ?

Why cant you consult with multiple doctors at the same time?

To me it seems you sre unnecessarily tacking on another 2-3 months to your overall journey if you are waiting for Nader to get back to you

I did also did consults with Mwamba and Feriduni. 

I'm not in a big rush and I'm still scoping out backups (hence the 2-3 month period). I prefer Nader due to proximity- this is my biggest concern along with quality / pricing. All other options outside of states require either a multi flight (or at least 9 hour flight). The exception is Lisbon which seems to be a 6.30hr direct flight and I'm looking at surgeons there.

Thanks!

Edited by Re2f2e1

• 1 month later...

@Re2f2e1 Hey can you update this post if you find any other surgeons near Nader? I was able to schedule an appointment (he'll give you estimated grafts and a calendar link) but haven't heard since, so I may be in the same boat as you.