Seeking advice for diffuse thinning

Hi all, have diffuse thinning. Have been on fin for a while and this has stabilised the hair loss, has now looked like the attached photos for a few years.

Have had a few consults where I’ve been told there’s not enough space to transplant hair without causing damage to the few remaining follicles. Also had consults which have said it’s possible. 

Also, in a video consultation using photos only someone said that the fin hasn’t given any regrowth so it’s likely my existing hair is too miniaturized and transplanted hairs would go the same way even on fin. Not sure about this one, advice appreciated.

Have seen plenty of examples on here and elsewhere of successful transplants for diffuse pattern like mine so a bit confused.

Anyone have a similar experience? Many thanks.

Read More

IMG_1437.jpeg

IMG_1432.jpeg

The photos you uploaded here are overexposed with flash, though you have diffuse thinning I completely agree for you to have a hair transplant, it will destroy many of your native hair right now.

With diffused candidates we take extra caution before accepting them for HT as "special" cases.

The wise thing for you is too wait longer and consider using Minoxidil and Finasteride mainly to maintain your donor, this is crucial for many diffused thinners.

• Like 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

Who did you consult with? Most docs are not comfortable operating on diffuse until it's very sparse but there are also a good handful of elite ones who are confident inmaking incisions between existing hair. Some have also developed techniques to mitigate shockloss. Your case looks similar to my did and I had a great result with Dr Jerry Wong 

Edited by BurnieBurns
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Zealousideal891 said:

Hi all, have diffuse thinning. Have been on fin for a while and this has stabilised the hair loss, has now looked like the attached photos for a few years.

Have had a few consults where I’ve been told there’s not enough space to transplant hair without causing damage to the few remaining follicles. Also had consults which have said it’s possible. 

Also, in a video consultation using photos only someone said that the fin hasn’t given any regrowth so it’s likely my existing hair is too miniaturized and transplanted hairs would go the same way even on fin. Not sure about this one, advice appreciated.

Have seen plenty of examples on here and elsewhere of successful transplants for diffuse pattern like mine so a bit confused.

Anyone have a similar experience? Many thanks.

Read More

IMG_1437.jpeg

IMG_1432.jpeg

I think someone who is diffuse thinning with minoxidil, vitamins and finasteride situation can be improved. Do you have any other photos? 

• Like 1