Video - 3010 FUE Hair Transplant - Dr. Rahal Results

Last week, we presented an impressive patient result showcasing 3010 grafts and 6403 hairs.  To refresh your memory, visit the link at the bottom of this topic.  We also took a video of this patient which I think shows the true, high quality nature of the result.  If a picture is worth a thousand words then a video is worth a thousand pictures. See the video below.

Video Showcasing Patient Results

Original Topic below

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.

@BackFromTheBrink,

thanks for the compliment. I checked the video dozens of times and I didn’t see any place where his face is shown. Now, I know there can be hiccups from time to time especially when The result is fading out in the text is fading in. But just to be safe, I will make a small change that should solve this problem. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Best wishes,

Patient Advocate - Rahal Hair Transplant

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.

11 hours ago, Rahal Hair Transplant said:

@BackFromTheBrink,

thanks for the compliment. I checked the video dozens of times and I didn’t see any place where his face is shown. Now, I know there can be hiccups from time to time especially when The result is fading out in the text is fading in. But just to be safe, I will make a small change that should solve this problem. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Best wishes,

Patient Advocate - Rahal Hair Transplant

No problem. It's still there. I've sent you a message with a screen grab from the latest video.

@BackFromTheBrink,

I really appreciate the heads up on this.  I found it and am in the process of fixing it now.

• Like 1