Xyon Topical Dutasteride not shipping to Quebec

rayan18

I've been using finasteride 0,25 per day for a while and i want to use dutasteride instead. Easily got my prescription from EssentialClinic but they only offer oral versions of both.

Only Topical Dutasteride I've found is from Xyon but idk why they don't ship to Quebec; any alternatives?

Thanks.

• Administrators

Really, let me tag @XYON Health 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

23 hours ago, rayan18 said:

I've been using finasteride 0,25 per day for a while and i want to use dutasteride instead. Easily got my prescription from EssentialClinic but they only offer oral versions of both.

Only Topical Dutasteride I've found is from Xyon but idk why they don't ship to Quebec; any alternatives?

Thanks.

Hi Rayan,

Currently due to provincial telelhealth regulations we are unable to service Quebec but we are working towards the ability to very soon. If you can reach out to help@xyonhealth.com our experience team will email you as soon as our treatments are available. All the best.