Finding Doctor Pinto

Hi all. I'm 26 m based in the US and have been experiencing some asymmetrical thinning in the temple areas of my hair over the past year. I haven't had any work done on my hairline yet although I've taken finnasteride/dutasteride and minoxidil with little in the way of results.

This is my first post to the forum.

I've been doing my research and based on reviews I'm considering Dr Bruno Pinto in Portugal for his good work crafting a natural looking frontal hairline.

I want to confirm that this is in fact the website of Dr Pinto: https://clinicaoporto.com/our-team/dr-bruno-pinto-goncalves/? His surname isn't mentioned anywhere on the forum.

For those of you who have went to this doctor, I'd also be interested to hear:

* What your experience/results have been like

* What the wait time is typically like

* For those of you in another country like me, how you might have opened the lines of communication and organized the procedure

Thanks!

• Administrators

Yes, that’s his clinic. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.