Instant thicker looking hair

So I stumbled on this by mistake but I used some of my GF dry shampoo and did not notice it was a dark one, made my salt and pepper hair look all really dark and like a bad hair concealer from the 90s, I wiped it out and honestly even with it wiped out its visually made my hair look twice as thick, I have just had it cut short nearly 9 months into this recent HT and its looking good but doing this has made it look great, not sure if anyone has tried it before, but as a cheap product and for how good it looks I would highly recommend trying it out

https://www.batistehair.com/products/dry-shampoo/color-divine-dark

• Like 1

• Administrators
19 hours ago, Stewie said:

So I stumbled on this by mistake but I used some of my GF dry shampoo and did not notice it was a dark one, made my salt and pepper hair look all really dark and like a bad hair concealer from the 90s, I wiped it out and honestly even with it wiped out its visually made my hair look twice as thick, I have just had it cut short nearly 9 months into this recent HT and its looking good but doing this has made it look great, not sure if anyone has tried it before, but as a cheap product and for how good it looks I would highly recommend trying it out

https://www.batistehair.com/products/dry-shampoo/color-divine-dark

You should try volumizing powers, they’re similar but better in my opinion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.