For people who got hair transplants, was it worth it looking back?

For people who got hair transplants, say you were an NW3 and you needed temple restoration for widow's peaks or something similar (not even NW5-NW6 level) are you happy with your decision? Do you have a lot of lingering concerns about your hair continuing to recede and needing another transplant? Really appreciate any perspectives on this.

I was a NW 5-6 and had 3HT’s. One just a month ago (after 10 years). My first one I rushed into and didn’t have the best result but I was still happy. My second one made a world of a difference and was super happy and improved my life and happiness. With concealer I could pull off a full head of hair. I could have continued on but wanted to see if I could make improvements and use less concealer so I went for my 3rd. I’m 46, and although my hair loss has been fairly stable (possible slow and on fin) I still worry about further progression although there’s aways the option of additional surgery.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, AGL77 said:

I was a NW 5-6 and had 3HT’s. One just a month ago (after 10 years). My first one I rushed into and didn’t have the best result but I was still happy. My second one made a world of a difference and was super happy and improved my life and happiness. With concealer I could pull off a full head of hair. I could have continued on but wanted to see if I could make improvements and use less concealer so I went for my 3rd. I’m 46, and although my hair loss has been fairly stable (possible slow and on fin) I still worry about further progression although there’s aways the option of additional surgery.

Had you stabilized your hair loss prior to getting your transplants?

7 minutes ago, jim1973 said:

Had you stabilized your hair loss prior to getting your transplants?

Yes it was fairly stable at the point when I got my first HT but I only started fin just before my second HT although there wasn’t any significant changes between my first HT and 2nd, before starting fin.