Smile hair 6000 grafts - Botch donor

Saynotosmile

• Valued Contributor

Can you upload some better photos rather than dodgy screenshots of photos? Ideally the immediate high res post op pictures the clinic must have taken. Need to see the full extraction area to properly see what's going on.

From this photo alone it look like they have only taken from a square at the back and not from the sides of the head. If they have in fact taken 6,000 grafts from that one area alone then yes it's probably overharvested as that's a lot of grafts to take in one session and very few doctors do these kind of big sessions on patients. Could it bounce back (at least a little)? Yes, it could and we've seen cases of lingering shockloss before.

• Administrators

3.5 months is still early. It may be shock loss. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Can you post some more pictures of your donor, and picture before and after surgery. Have they done 6000 grafts in one day? Smile hair clinic is a hairmill with bad reputation, overharvesting the donor area is common practise by these sh§tholls.

33 minutes ago, beyzayazici said:

Can you give more information? which doctor, which package, and some more photos maybe?

They have 20 year old completely uneducated girls as technisians, operating on unaware patients in this clinic.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Saynotosmile said:

Yes untied shoelaces n joking 😞

Really sorry for your experience, they are to blame not you. After the 6 months period you should consider getting smp to conceal it.

• Like 1