Why is it that everytime I get close to a girl the only thing she can focus on is my lack of hair. I mean seriously I am in great shape, have my degree , and treat women with respect and love. Yet, I have one fault and its always such a big deal. I am really starting to hate society and the negative sterotype of thinning hair. AHhhh help so frustrated. Anyone else feel my pain. I mean as guys do we complain about their imperfections. NO! I would never tell a girl her boobs needed to be bigger or her teeth needed to be straighter because I would be a jerk. Comments? Is it just because I am 23?

Just don't get too down on yourself, man. Try not to let the frustration you're experiencing greatly affect your level of sociability with women. Remember: anger can sometimes be used constructively, but hatred will only hold you back in life. You don't want to remain hidden from the unique girl out there who is perfect for you.

Am I arguing that most young women won't care about your hair loss? No. What I'm trying to say is this: girls like that DO exist. They might be harder to find at your age, but they're certainly not a myth concocted by insecure men with MPB, despite all the negativity out there.

-------

All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my My Hair Loss Website

It seems that you're at roughly 5 months post-op, right? Once your growth is complete and the hair has matured your hair should no longer be such an issue.

I do think it's an age thing. When you reach your mid to late twenties you'll find young women of that age much more tolerable. Personally, I don't have much time for under-twenty fives. (and I'm 29)

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Is it just because I am 23?

Yes! The older we get the less women focus on hair loss. Unfortunatly younger women are more concerned with that. However older women want you to have money, a good job, a sense of responsiblilty, do your share of the house work, pick up the kids from school, and on and on and on!!! So who is worse!! LOL

ok see this is where it gets annoying!

personally i don't like the thought that i wouldn't be able to be attractive to whoever until she's a little older. like she only came around to the bald dude after she "had her fill" of the other guys and was done "playin around".

i know, i know, i should want "the good girl" who cares about what kind of a person you are and blah blah blah... but the thing is, i wanna be played around with hahaha

my gf is 21 and i still have "enough" hair at 25 to fool her or whatnot, but i'm definitely open with the fact that i'm losing it. i think there's a future so i'm honest. however, it's still something that she gets all "well that sucks" about. you can see it kinda lessening some girls' hopes

my reg is:

propecia 1mg EVERYDAY

minox 5% twice daily (f the foam)

nizoral 1%

say la V old buddies .... i'm tryin to keep you