Hair transplant UK

tbendy77

Hi All,

Been looking/researching a transplant for a year or so and finally decided I am going ahead

I am sticking to the UK as I have had keloid scarring in the past on my ears but not on my scalp after previous cyst removed which was all fine, I feel I will get better aftercare and come backs if anything goes wrong going in the UK over Turkey 

My research has narrowed me down to 3 clinics but reasons below are whats putting me off, if anyone can has any other clinics or reviews that would be great

Hair Dr leeds - 50/50 good and bad reviews

Dr Manish Mital - Good reviews but lots of the reviewers are new to forum or never posted about it until results

Farjo Hair - Lots of good reviews but a few bad ones

I am going round in circles and I feel that these places will always get good and bad reviews as everyones hair in different,  if some fail or some don't go to plan, as long as they fix it and the aftercare is good then its fine

Thanks

• Valued Contributor

For me it would be Dr Ball at the Maitland Clinic or Dr Mani (who's on your list already).

That said, the UK versus Turkey is a bit of a strange comparison. We're lucky here in the UK to have other excellent options very near by, where standards are far superior to Turkey. There's great options just a stone's throw away in Belgium & Holland, for example.

35 minutes ago, coffeeandpie said:

@tbendy77 @Berba11 Any reason you are not considering or recommending Dr. Reddy?

I looked at Dr Reddy but he didn't want to proceed knowing I have had any sort of keloid in the past, even though the surgeon who did my ear surgery admitted the keloid was from him doing the stitches too tight 

I have booked a consultation with Greg Williams at Farjo and Mani Mittal hopefully just waiting for him to confirm 

I will look at this forum more tonight on peoples opinions but these 2 seem the best in the UK currently 

does anyone know what they charge per graft are they £3?

Edited by tbendy77