Announcing the ISFUES

Dr. Alan Feller

Sorry guys, there was somekind of mixup with the pictures. It will be corrected soon.

1800 grafts strip followed by 2100 FUE by Dr. Jones for who I am doing consultation work in Europe.

Consultant-co owner Prohairclinic (FUE only) in Belgium, Dr. De Reys.

Our apologies, the isfues web site is in evolution, and we incorrectly put those photos on the site. They will be changed in the next day or so. Dr. Feller and I have spent a considerable amount of time and effort putting together a program that will enable hair transplant surgeons to incorporate fue into their practices. A few details have been overlooked,

Dr. Robert Jones

www.isfues.com

www.torontohairdoctor.com

1-866-669-6676

My fault.

I just built the website in Frontpage and used stock photos from my and Dr J's website as "place holders" until I could select and import FUE pics.Anybody who has built a site in frontpage knows what I'm talking about.

This site, isfues.com was not designed as a promotional site for patients, but rather for physicians interested in adding FUE to their practices. Please keep this in mind when viewing it.

The isfues.org site will be for patients and is still under construction. It will feature all the basic info and photos necessary to understand what FUE is from the patient point of view.

Dr. Jones and I are doing our best to bring FUE into the mainstream and hope these websites help both the doctors AND the public

Thank you,

Dr. Feller