Who do you guys think is the best at repairs?

There are some names that come to mind, Cooley had a really impressive repair on here, Feriduni patients have posted a few solid revisions, Mwamba patients as well though sometimes he does some pretty wild things with stitches that I don't fully understand. There isn't anyone that really stands out to me though.

Who do you all favor?

• Valued Contributor

Dr Bisanga appears to be right up there. The truth is that today with so many hair mills most elite doctors are doing repair work. I spoke with Dr Sethi and he told me that repair work can take up to 30% of his work. I'm sure this is true of many others.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Valued Contributor

Depends on the type of repair. As Gatsby says, most top docs are doing some kind of repair work.

If it's extensive extraction work from the hairline/hairline raising work, the doctor with probably the most cases online on the forums is Dr Feriduni. In the four cases I've seen, I haven't seen a single scar on the forehead of any patient.

Dr Zarev also showed a similar case on the podcast with Melvin - lots of grafts extracted, zero scarring again. Dr Ball in the UK had a case like this on TV/YouTube - no scarring. Dr Lupanzula did Kyle Christie's repair which required extracting around 1300 grafts. Again, no visible scarring.

On the basis of sheer number of cases of this nature, Dr Feriduni seems to me to be the standout.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, consequence said:

There are some names that come to mind, Cooley had a really impressive repair on here, Feriduni patients have posted a few solid revisions, Mwamba patients as well though sometimes he does some pretty wild things with stitches that I don't fully understand. There isn't anyone that really stands out to me though.

Who do you all favor?

Many elite doctors do repair work right now. If i needed i repair i would definitely consider Bisanga, feriduni and Lupanzula.

On 10/22/2023 at 6:13 PM, consequence said:

Who do you all favor?

Any good doctor is also good a repairs. Some will take harder cases and some won't. Feriduni and Mwamba stand out

Mwamba's stitches is so you don't have depressions on your skin when removing hairline or temple grafts, nothing wild about it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/23/2023 at 11:45 PM, mustang said:

Mwamba's stitches is so you don't have depressions on your skin when removing hairline or temple grafts, nothing wild about it.

What I don't quite get is don't the stiches leave scars as well?

I guess his reasoning is that the stiches leave less of a mark than the follicle hole but I would wonder if glue or dermabond or something would be a less invasive way to achieve the same thing. Interesting stuff.