Dr. Gabel 3.5 Months

Hello. I posted before about my second fue this time with Dr. Gabel. I am at 3.5 months and it seems like it's growing in quite well. But it's also hard to tell because you see photos on here and some people at 3 months have more hair than i've ever seen.

Here are the photos from 3.5 months. All the other photos are under the title "Steven Gabel Post FUE 5 weeks"

I went to see him because i was dissapionted with the first HT because the right side never grew in like the left. I would say it was quite a bit less. 

But in the last 2 weeks it seems like the right side has actually started to grow. Maybe i'm just seeing things or in a state of wishful thinking. But if it is true i am really excited. Spoke with Gabel last week and he told me i shouldn't see new hair until the 4th or 5th month. 

Maybe this is because it's a second HT for density it's difficult to see new "sprouting hair" i actually don't. But i defiantly see a huge difference in how my hair looks. I'm thinking it might be hard to see the new hairs because the grafts were placed mostly in between where the previous grafts were put. But i'm not expert.

Anwyay. Here i am at 3.5 months. Any comments would be most welcome. 

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

IMG_0946.jpg

Patients should have ZERO expectation for any growth before the 4 month mark. 

True, a few outlier cases will get growth before this period, and that is what most of internet and hairloss forums pay attention too, so patients have their expectations skewed and not true to reality. 

And yes, having native or pre-existing transplant hair in a region will absolutely make it a bit harder to tell growth from this current round.

Endless photos like a competition "look at my growth at 12 weeks" and i think just messes people up. If people knew that you should expect nothing until post 4 month - i think people's anxiety might be a little better. I know it would have helped me in the past month or so. I appreciate what you said. 

Thanks also for letting me know about pre-existing HT hair will make it difficult to see growth.