Minoxidil response tests

Minoxidil response tests

I came across information online about the availability of Minoxidil response tests, which are genetic tests designed to determine whether an individual will respond positively to Minoxidil treatment. Unfortunately, most of the products I found online only offer shipping within the USA. However, I did manage to find a website that sells the test kit and offers international shipping at this link: minoxidilresponsetest.in Has anyone here had any experience with this website? Is it reputable, or should I be cautious? The test kit is priced at approximately 70 euros.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Nonsense waste of money. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 10/7/2023 at 6:18 PM, Melvin- Admin said:

Nonsense waste of money. 

may I ask why you think it is nonsense? Im seriously considering taking it. It has studies to back it up. Im just worried that it is not a reputable company

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

I have a feeling the test response is going to be: You're losing your hair, so minoxidil will work for you. Why not just try minoxidil and find out if it works for you.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.