Farmacia Parati Vs Anagenica (Topical Dutasteride)

rj11

Does anyone know if there is a difference between Farmacia Parati liposomal dut and anagenica.com liposomal dut (LIPODUT), both do 0.05%, any preferences? I  see anagencia also contains Trichoxidil 2.5%

Also does anyone what pharmacy anagencia use?

Edited by rj11

• rj11 changed the title to Farmacia Parati Vs Anagenica (Topical Dutasteride)
9 hours ago, 12345 said:

i tried the tricho dut from anagenica. it gave me sexual sides from just one application. took around 6 weeks for the sides to reside. 

Was it 0.05% or 0.1% just to confirm again?

On 10/9/2023 at 11:29 AM, just_me said:

Not sure about the quality but Farmacia Parati support is one of the worst. You will wait 1-2 months before they send the product, no anwers to their email etc.

Yeah they do seem to take ages to reply back to emails, have you used them before?

I have a quick question: I noticed that you can purchase ORAL MINOX – 2.5MG on the anagenica.com website. Isn't this product usually only available with a prescription? I'm just curious because I thought a prescription was required for it.

• 1 month later...

I have the worst customer service experience with Anagenica, after 65 days of paying 200€ I still don't have a product I paid. The whole story sounds like a joke but sadly it is real:

I made first order with DHL shipment. Received it and all good. Then I made second order on Sep 15th using ordinary mail, the product costed me around 200€. They sent it from Andora which is not within EU, because of that customs office opened the package and rejected it, sent back. They offer reshipment in their policy. I asked them to send it again which they never did. After a few days I asked them for tracking code for resent shipment and they just sent me tracking code for the first rejected package. I told them about this mistake and it took 5 days to reply. They said the package was resent on October 3rd. I asked them for tracking code 2 times and they just ignored my question, it seems they lied and they didn't send it again. After 40 days of no package I sent them another e-mail and they replied "We have to assume the package was lost. I will resend it today.". The same day I also ordered another product using DHL and I told them they can include the lost product inside the same package. I received the package but they "forgot" to put the product for which I paid 200€. I sent them another e-mail and they replied they thought it is already with me. And that was after I already told them 5 times that I still don't have the product. I asked them how can they assumed it is with me if I already told them 5 times I still don't have it. They said they will send it next Tuesday. When the next Tuesday happened, I asked them if they finally sent the package as promised and if they can send me tracking code. And they sent me again tracking code for the previous DHL package where the 200€ product was missing. So after 65 days I still don't have a product after multiple e-mails, every time they just send some previous tracking code, it sounds like a joke.

Edited by just_me

4 hours ago, just_me said:

I have the worst customer service experience with Anagenica, after 65 days of paying 200€ I still don't have a product I paid. The whole story sounds like a joke but sadly it is real:

I made first order with DHL shipment. Received it and all good. Then I made second order on Sep 15th using ordinary mail, the product costed me around 200€. They sent it from Andora which is not within EU, because of that customs office opened the package and rejected it, sent back. They offer reshipment in their policy. I asked them to send it again which they never did. After a few days I asked them for tracking code for resent shipment and they just sent me tracking code for the first rejected package. I told them about this mistake and it took 5 days to reply. They said the package was resent on October 3rd. I asked them for tracking code 2 times and they just ignored my question, it seems they lied and they didn't send it again. After 40 days of no package I sent them another e-mail and they replied "We have to assume the package was lost. I will resend it today.". The same day I also ordered another product using DHL and I told them they can include the lost product inside the same package. I received the package but they "forgot" to put the product for which I paid 200€. I sent them another e-mail and they replied they thought it is already with me. And that was after I already told them 5 times that I still don't have the product. I asked them how can they assumed it is with me if I already told them 5 times I still don't have it. They said they will send it next Tuesday. When the next Tuesday happened, I asked them if they finally sent the package as promised and if they can send me tracking code. And they sent me again tracking code for the previous DHL package where the 200€ product was missing. So after 65 days I still don't have a product after multiple e-mails, every time they just send some previous tracking code, it sounds like a joke.

yes, their customer service is not the best. i would call your bank at this point. 

• 4 weeks later...

I received all the products at the end. They also apologized. Seems they are overloaded with the orders. I will continue ordering the products from them. But I will make sure that I choose Dhl shipment and not ordinary shipment. DHL shipment always came from EU while ordinary shipment came from Andora which caused all the problems.

• 1 month later...