Transplanting into Thinning Area

I think it depends of how thinned out this area is. For most of the experienced doctor it wont be any problem to transplant between existing hairs. But after the transplant the new grafts compete with the native hairs for the blood supply. If grafts are implanted to close to each other this may cause schock loss in the recipient area, permanent or not. In this cases its important to be on finasteride before the hair transplant too. In any case i think its always better to proceed with a hairtransplant when your hairloss is stabilised.

1 hour ago, jjalay said:

I think it depends of how thinned out this area is. For most of the experienced doctor it wont be any problem to transplant between existing hairs. But after the transplant the new grafts compete with the native hairs for the blood supply. If grafts are implanted to close to each other this may cause schock loss in the recipient area, permanent or not. In this cases its important to be on finasteride before the hair transplant too. In any case i think its always better to proceed with a hairtransplant when your hairloss is stabilised.

my hair loss seems to now be fully stabilised. I started dutasteride 2 months ago, replaced finisterre for it because finisterre had lost its power on me. Hair loss seems to now be very minimal, almost completely stopped again. I'm looking to fill in the weak spots shown in the pictures. Left and right sides, left side is worse than the right side. The thin areas are big enough.

20231001_232647.jpg

20231001_232556.jpg

20231001_232651.jpg

20231001_232501.jpg

20231001_232411.jpg

Well if i were you, i would not do nothing. Your hair looks really perfect to me. I little bit of reccesion on the temples is something normal and i am sure if you comb your hair it wont be noticed either. You can always proceed with a small procedure adding 500 grafts on each temple but i really believe it wont add much on your appearance. The most imprtant thing when it goes to hairloss is the hairline that frames your face and your hairline looks perfect. As i said before a hairtransplant at this point, i dont think its necessary.