HairTran Clinic Bangkok || Dr. Pukpinya Jangjetriew (Dr Patty) || 4272 grafts || 28 September 2023

defiance79

Saw Dr Patty and the team yesterday and have to say it was a pretty impressive experience - from the moment I walked in every step was co-ordinated and prepared. This is one organised and professional team.

Upon her arrival her assistant Kleverly (who, as an aside, is stunningly beautiful) got me to fill out forms with relevant information. I was then taken to a room where one of the staff washed my hair in preparation for being looked at by Dr Patty.

Then met Dr Patty who looked at my scalp and did her calculations as to what would be needed - 4272 - more than I expected but in terms of density it made me feel confident - the focus was going to be on getting density at the front with putting grafts with multiple hairs predominantly at the back. I have included a breakdown of the density Dr Patty provided at the end of the day.

The procedure itself was a good 6-7 hours - Dr Patty present for the majority of the time and doing all the incisions herself and some of the placement with assistance. They ordered and provided me lunch. It really was not painful at all and the anaesthetic worked a charm - felt more "weird" then anything else.

Following the procedure I was given a bag with fin, minox, plus antibiotics they want me to start taking straight away. They also give you a ridiculous looking chefs hat to be worn for 2 weeks when leaving the hotel or house. Im hanging around for 4 days to get the healing checked each day by the clinic as well as use their laser hair helmets. Also gave me saline spray and to top it off a letter for customs regarding medication when I head back to Australia. I cannot comment on the hair results yet but my experience with the clinic I really cannot fault. 10 out of 10 and 5 stars. Also, very very reasonably priced and I cannot imagine their prices will remain like this for long. 4272 for 1730,000 baht ($7325 AU).

Pics below and I will update my results as we move forward.

477B0FBA-A164-4EA3-A614-61E1705CCE8D_1_201_a.jpeg

A3FE347F-CDD2-4B10-902C-2D26CC338FF6_1_201_a.jpeg

E2EC5380-306A-4FC0-8390-FB5A00747EAE_1_201_a.jpeg

9C75166B-B9AB-44A7-BBD9-5E24C0F8CFB9.png

A8A46598-4E51-44B9-A52C-CE927ABCD143.jpg

Good report and good to see another report from this clinic. Result looks dense.   Indeed the value is unreal here and they also offer the LLLT therapy after surgery which you can’t argue with. The report is detailed regarding cm2 density which is another plus IMHO. Wanted to ask though, when you say the procedure took 6-7 hrs was that total: extraction, incision and implantation? If so seems quite short/quick. Also would be great if you could upload some pre surgery pics. Happy growing!

Edited by streethawk

40 minutes ago, streethawk said:

Yes tbh I’m not entirely sure how long it was - but I arrived at 7am and left around 4pm - might have been closer to 8 hours and yes it included everything. Worth noting I seemed to be the only person there and Dr Patty was instructing a very large and efficient team which might speed things along considerably.

will upload some pre surgery pics in the coming days.

Edited by defiance79

• 4 weeks later...

Ok update. 

I am worrying that I have pitting. I have attached pictures which I took yesterday exactly 1 month after the procedure. There has been some shedding but nothing massive like others talk about, but perhaps that will accelerate as it seems to have started over the last week. I really hope this will get better as the skin heels and the swollen skin is what is causing this pitted look. I also shaved my head to a number 3 a few days ago as the longer the hair gets, the more obvious the pits are - I got the ok from the clinic to shave it. Thoughts and opinions appreciated.

5EB9C23D-DCBB-4A4E-AFF4-E214EB06F2A3.jpg

C06EB5DF-C67C-4D05-8E15-8E7AA17AEEA3.jpg

7FC0BB13-49A9-461D-B8D7-3455B34E6899.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Wingtsun said:

@defiance79

hey man. How is everything looking? Do you have any update pictures?

On 1/25/2024 at 12:49 AM, Anon94 said:

How are you looking these days?

Hey lads,

Update pics below taken at the recently passed 5.5month and 6 month mark. The feedback from the clinic is that this is great progress at 6 months, but my concern about density was responded to by them reassuring me that if the density does not increase over the next 6 months, they will touch it up for free.

All in all, im very happy thus far. Happy to hear others opinions.

FBABE724-04BF-4866-8D29-61DBB81AEE27.jpg

71D99DA6-0DF3-4117-B12F-8A22DF7D2EFC.jpg

5A7AE07E-7D76-40D0-8555-79D9E8B094FF_1_201_a.jpg