Does Hair Grow Slower After Your 2nd Procedure? (Slower Results)?

My crown procedure\3rd procedure result took significantly slower due to slower blood supply compare to the frontal area.

Edited by Doron Harati

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

7 hours ago, Doron Harati said:

My crown procedure\3rd procedure result took significantly slower due to slower blood supply compare to the frontal area.

@Doron Harati How much longer did the crown transplant take to grow? And when you say slower, do you mean slower to mature or slower for transplanted hairs to start growing? 

And sorry for all the questions, but I have one more - how do you know it was due to slower blood supply? 

Yea it's due to slower blood supply, not because it was my 3rd time.

Actually when I was botched on my 1st time Turkey they did my crown too be it had no growth.

My 1st repair\2nd procedure was over my frontal, then 2nd repair on my crown.

Over the crown I only started too minor growth on 6 months post result, final result post 12 months, on my frontal I had first minor growth after 3 months, final result after 9 months.

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.