Early Growth

I'm sure this question has been asked countless times, but then again each case is different. Anyhow, it is possible to begin having growth at the 4-5 week mark??? I'd say I lost about 80% of the transplanted hair at around the 3rd week mark (as expected) but am beginning to notice alot of small black hairs that seem to be forming under the surface. I'm still losing a couple of hairs from the recipient site each time I shower, and the hair that seemed to survive the shockloss appear to have started to grow. I've attached a pic showing my progress (or lack thereof =p) at this current time. My question is, is it possible for growth at such an early stage?

progess4.jpg.770b1f16a0d5fd5b06b7a9a9ee39d2f1.jpg

The hairs that do not fall out right away can grow, but often fall out in a delayed fashion. There is a small percentage (less than 5%) that may not fall out due to shock and just continue growing from the day of the procedure. You can have growht this early, but it is very rare. The growth you are seeing might also be original hairs that were accidentally cut during the surgery.