Do I need checked luggage post-transplant at Eugenix?

As the title states, I will be traveling to Eugenix for a HT. Since I'm only there for a couple days, I was hoping to fly with a carry on. But as you all know, there's a 100 ml liquid per bottle limit for carry on luggage. 

So my question to those have been to Eugenix, do the medications/supplies that they provide, can they all fit in and be processed in a carry on? Is there anything over 100 ml?

8 minutes ago, MildSeven said:

we are allowed to bring more liquid as long we have receipt / prescription from Clinic

i brought 1 bottle of saline seamlessly..

when they saw my prescription, i was allowed without any hassle

so did you only bring a carry on? And did Eugenix have stuff that was OVER 100 ml liquid per bottle? 

I was like 7 days before operation in India and stayed 4 more days after operation, so 11 days total. 

All i needed was carry on luggage like this

spacer.png

I must say that instead of washing tshirts, i bought 3 or 4 new, but it was super cheap. About saline water, i asked Rajat from Eugenix to give me few smaller bottles, so i can bring them to the plane. They give you one bigger bottle too, but i just used it to fill up smaller bottles before the flight back home

Edited by GeneralNorwood

On 9/22/2023 at 6:30 AM, sekiro109 said:

As the title states, I will be traveling to Eugenix for a HT. Since I'm only there for a couple days, I was hoping to fly with a carry on. But as you all know, there's a 100 ml liquid per bottle limit for carry on luggage. 

So my question to those have been to Eugenix, do the medications/supplies that they provide, can they all fit in and be processed in a carry on? Is there anything over 100 ml?

Eugenix will provide you with a letter to show at airport security when presenting the liquids/medication.

I flew home Delhi via Istanbul Airport and had no issues once I had the letter. 

On 9/22/2023 at 12:47 PM, sekiro109 said:

so did you only bring a carry on? And did Eugenix have stuff that was OVER 100 ml liquid per bottle? 

yes

it was 1 liter saline bottle

they provide me prescription to show if any question asked by airport security

but usually no question is asked...

just say my medication, then fine...