Worried about HT result

Already passed 52 day from my hair transplant of 4400 grafts for nw2/3. And I'm worried, cuz only one of the temple is grew as my natural hair, and there's no visible difference. But another one is looks like I have a diffuse hair loss. There's small hairs somewhere, but overall it doesn't looks so good. Is that okay to have different growing pattern or I should be worried? Can provide photos if needed.

Edited by Iwakura

• Valued Contributor

@Iwakura

When undergoing a hair transplant, it's important to be aware of the different stages involved. Initially, there's a phase where most of the transplanted hairs will naturally shed, typically occurring within the first 3 months after the procedure. Following this shedding phase, the growth phase begins, during which you'll gradually notice new hairs sprouting.

Throughout the growth phase, it's important to understand that there will be fluctuations in the rate of hair growth. It's possible that one side of your head may exhibit more rapid growth while the other lags behind. At certain points, you might even observe that the hair has grown, but the density remains lower than desired.

However, it's crucial to maintain patience and trust the process. After approximately 12 months, everything should come together harmoniously, resulting in a well-blended and natural-looking head of hair so this is a long journey my friend and patience is the key.

I hope this helps you to calm your nerves now and then...Best of luck..Happy growing and keep updating brother...

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

2 hours ago, A_4_Archan said:

@Iwakura

When undergoing a hair transplant, it's important to be aware of the different stages involved. Initially, there's a phase where most of the transplanted hairs will naturally shed, typically occurring within the first 3 months after the procedure. Following this shedding phase, the growth phase begins, during which you'll gradually notice new hairs sprouting.

Throughout the growth phase, it's important to understand that there will be fluctuations in the rate of hair growth. It's possible that one side of your head may exhibit more rapid growth while the other lags behind. At certain points, you might even observe that the hair has grown, but the density remains lower than desired.

However, it's crucial to maintain patience and trust the process. After approximately 12 months, everything should come together harmoniously, resulting in a well-blended and natural-looking head of hair so this is a long journey my friend and patience is the key.

I hope this helps you to calm your nerves now and then...Best of luck..Happy growing and keep updating brother...

Thanks. Just worried cuz one side is looking good and growing so I'm not sure it'll shed

4 hours ago, Turkhair said:

Did your clinic not tell you this? You haven’t even gone though the shed yet

Is shedding phase will start even after transplanted hair already start to grow? Cuz I was shaved and all this hair is grew back

21 minutes ago, Iwakura said:

Is shedding phase will start even after transplanted hair already start to grow? Cuz I was shaved and all this hair is grew back

Yes.  Mine grows very fast and I watched all the transplanted hairs grow for about a month until they all shed.  That sucked!  :)