2500 Grafts / Bangkok / Dr. Laorwong

thecentenial

I'm 35 years old and this was my first hair transplant and today is one week post op. Dr. Laorwong and his team were very professional and took great care during and after surgery.

I've attached some photos of before, 2 days after and then 6 days after. I may be over analysing but the hairline looks a little asymmetrical to me, slightly higher on my right, is this cause for concern? Would appreciate any feedback on how it's looking.

https://imgur.com/a/5BuW97J

• Like 1

6 hours ago, thecentenial said:

I'm 35 years old and this was my first hair transplant and today is one week post op. Dr. Laorwong and his team were very professional and took great care during and after surgery.

I've attached some photos of before, 2 days after and then 6 days after. I may be over analysing but the hairline looks a little asymmetrical to me, slightly higher on my right, is this cause for concern? Would appreciate any feedback on how it's looking.

https://imgur.com/a/5BuW97J

Without paraphrasing the other comments too much: the work looks good and you have a good hair calibre also. Re the hairline, all hairlines are naturally asymmetrical, so this will add to the naturalness. I specifically asked the Dr for it to be uneven as I didn’t want it to be too straight or rounded. 

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

@thecentenial

Work looks neat and dense as always by him....your hair caliber seems to be good so you will have good dense outcome plus the hair color will add up to an illusion of density ...the asymmetrical hairline is good and will look more natural...though due to swelling it might be looking a bit off to you at the moment ,so don't worry about that...will be following your journey closely ...Happy growing and keep updating ...

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

7 hours ago, thecentenial said:

Thanks everyone for the feedback, it's reassuring. 

It can be difficult to avoid scrutinising what I see in the mirror now, even though I know there is no point at this stage. Have to let it go and trust the process.

Will post updates.

people complain about their hairlines looking too symmetrical too haha, you can't win at this stage in the game.
month 6 is more where its at. if you feel you really need a minor alteration don't forget that is possible too.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, mark91 said:

people complain about their hairlines looking too symmetrical too haha, you can't win at this stage in the game.
month 6 is more where its at. if you feel you really need a minor alteration don't forget that is possible too.

Yes good point, I'd probably be concerned about it being too symmetrical as well. It's too easy to perceive flaws this early on. It does help knowing minor alterations can be done if necessary down the track.

The feedback so far is encouraging so I'm trying not to focus on how it looks now, instead I'm optimistic for a good outcome.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...