Correction Surgery with Dr. BISANGA in Brussels Belgium.

@Freddy32 not sure how many grafts exactly but i would assume it is between 4000-6000 grafts were taken from my donor. However, i used to have very rich donor back then before my first surgery thats why it looks okay when i grow my hair but i can not do fade hair cuts or cut my hair short again now.

This is an update from few days back, regarding the FUE scars from removal session done almost 6 months agoIMG_2047.thumb.jpeg.5ffaa15d1123b26009c75339db91270f.jpeg

as you can see the scars are barely noticeable (this is without laser resurfacing).

I have another removal session and donor implantation day after tomorrow with Dr. Bisanga again in BHR clinic in Brussels. I will do another thread after with regular updates like this one. 

• Like 4

Your skin looks great, I am so happy for you.

What is the plan for the next removal session? Removing only the remaining hairs from the area treated in the previous removal surgery or punching out as well grafts from other parts such as center of the hairline?

• Like 1

@baddecisions well my plan is to remove more from the previously treated area (as you can see from last photo the shaved grafts), even if it takes multiple sessions. Then recreating a proper hairline design with proper singles grafts to camouflage the existing randomly placed grafts of doubles and triples from my first transplant surgery.

Also, this is my plan, I need to discuss this with Dr. Bisanga then decide what is best.

• Like 1

@Bellingham My donor is still the same I still can not cut my hair very short or do fade cuts anymore. However, It did improve from the sides where last time Dr Bisanga implanted few grafts in there but it might need to take multiple sessions of donor implementation to see a huge improvement in overall donor.

Considering that each removal and donor implementation session is around 300 grafts and my donor was hammered with 4000-6000 in the first surgery where they did not care creating those over harvested patches and scars.

My goal is the hairline first once I am done with it I will look into how to improve the overall donor area.

• Like 2