4986 Grafts FUT With Dr. Wong | Aug 16th, 2023 | 30M

Congrats man! Looks like you’re already a bit above your baseline. Your one pre op photo with slightly longer hair did look somewhat full besides the crown,  so I know it can be hard in the early stages to ascertain that with diffuse thinners, but you definitely seem to be well on your way and the coming months should be very exciting 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Savemyhairline said:

Congrats man! Looks like you’re already a bit above your baseline. Your one pre op photo with slightly longer hair did look somewhat full besides the crown,  so I know it can be hard in the early stages to ascertain that with diffuse thinners, but you definitely seem to be well on your way and the coming months should be very exciting 

Thank you man! Yeah, The pre-op photo does bear a striking resemblance, albeit under significantly lower lighting conditions. All my post-op photos have been taken with a bright ring light to effectively showcase whether the scalp is visible through the hair. Anticipating further growth in the coming months!🤞

9 minutes ago, JohnnySins said:

Thank you man! Yeah, The pre-op photo does bear a striking resemblance, albeit under significantly lower lighting conditions. All my post-op photos have been taken with a bright ring light to effectively showcase whether the scalp is visible through the hair. Anticipating further growth in the coming months!🤞

I got you. I’m a Dr. Hasson patient myself and I’m close to the 4 month mark. Lighting is huge of course with us diffuse thinners, though I am confident I am a bit above baseline myself as I actually have a hairline now. Our cases are a bit different in that my frontal third was basically thinned out but my rear midscalp and crown are okay as long as my hair is at least 2 inches long. Anyway, the general consensus is that we are only 20% to the final result at 4 months, so I think we will both be quite happy By the 12 month mark.

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

This is coming in really nice..you responded very well to the surgery and getting good early growth...you can easily fix that spot with a minor fue procedure if it remains concerning....

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

22 hours ago, A_4_Archan said:

This is coming in really nice..you responded very well to the surgery and getting good early growth...you can easily fix that spot with a minor fue procedure if it remains concerning....

Yeah, I think if anything, I will do an FUE procedure on my whole strip, that way it'll blend in nicely and I'll be able to cut my hair shorter.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...