Start dutasteride meso after liposomal fin 0.005%

just_me

I started liposomal fin 0.005% 1,5 half months ago. I am planning to start using dutasteride meso 0.01% once per week. Do you think it is ok to just stop using liposomal fin after I start  dutasteride meso  or should I continue using liposomal fin 0.005% every 2 days? I am worried that net result will be negative if I stop fin and start dut.

1 hour ago, just_me said:

Farmacia Parati prescription via curemyhairloss.com.

Have you noticed any changes or side effects from the liposomal fin 0.005%? Can you cover entire scalp with it (if diffused thinner)?   Have you considered using Farmacia Parati Dutasteride liposomal gel?

35 minutes ago, rj11 said:

Have you noticed any changes or side effects from the liposomal fin 0.005%? Can you cover entire scalp with it (if diffused thinner)?   Have you considered using Farmacia Parati Dutasteride liposomal gel?

It is too early to say, only 1,5 months and so far no changes. No noticable side effects, maybe just a little weaker boner but this could be from other reasons. I shaved my head so it is very easy to cover the entire scalp. I put into "ingredients" also adenosine, caffeine, melatonin, resveratrol, tretinoin, Growth Factor mimics. I will probably order dutmeso from anagenica for dutasteride and keep using liposomal fin 0.005%. My plan is to use dutmeso 0.05% once per week and liposomal fin 0.005% eod.

Edited by just_me
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, just_me said:

It is too early to say, only 1,5 months and so far no changes. No noticable side effects, maybe just a little weaker boner but this could be from other reasons. I shaved my head so it is very easy to cover the entire scalp. I put into "ingredients" also adenosine, caffeine, melatonin, resveratrol, tretinoin, Growth Factor mimics. I will probably order dutmeso from anagenica for dutasteride and keep using liposomal fin 0.005%. My plan is to use dutmeso 0.05% once per week and liposomal fin 0.005% eod.

Did you have any problems ordering through Dr. Knap/curemyhairloss.com and how long did it take for you to receive the fin 0.005%? I was thinking of trying Farmacia Parati Dutasteride liposomal gel but wasn't sure who to go to get a prescription.

1 hour ago, rj11 said:

Did you have any problems ordering through Dr. Knap/curemyhairloss.com and how long did it take for you to receive the fin 0.005%? I was thinking of trying Farmacia Parati Dutasteride liposomal gel but wasn't sure who to go to get a prescription.

No problems, but I needed to wait almost 2 months after I made the order to get contacted by pharmacy for the final delivery and payment.

• Like 1

On 8/28/2023 at 5:00 PM, just_me said:

No problems, but I needed to wait almost 2 months after I made the order to get contacted by pharmacy for the final delivery and payment.

do you know if its possible to message/contact Dr. Knap/ cant seem to find contact information on the website?

• 5 months later...
On 8/27/2023 at 10:47 AM, just_me said:

I started liposomal fin 0.005% 1,5 half months ago. I am planning to start using dutasteride meso 0.01% once per week. Do you think it is ok to just stop using liposomal fin after I start  dutasteride meso  or should I continue using liposomal fin 0.005% every 2 days? I am worried that net result will be negative if I stop fin and start dut.

How is this going? Any side effects or progress?

15 hours ago, mojones said:

How is this going? Any side effects or progress?

I got sides with dutasteride unofortunately so I stopped. Now I am doing CB – 5% and Eucapil sometimes. I also started applying spray with rosemary and cloves tea daily. And go to sauna regularly where I also massage my scalp. It seems it does something because shedding completely stopped. I also did a few hair DR.CYJ Hair Fillers, last one 1,5 month ago and did 3 PRP session, last one 3 months ago. However only recently shedding stopped so I believe it is CB – 5% and Eucapil with combination of massage and natural spray.

Edited by just_me

7 hours ago, just_me said:

I got sides with dutasteride unofortunately so I stopped. Now I am doing CB – 5% and Eucapil sometimes. I also started applying spray with rosemary and cloves tea daily. And go to sauna regularly where I also massage my scalp. It seems it does something because shedding completely stopped. I also did a few hair DR.CYJ Hair Fillers, last one 1,5 month ago and did 3 PRP session, last one 3 months ago. However only recently shedding stopped so I believe it is CB – 5% and Eucapil with combination of massage and natural spray.

im curious, where did you get your 5% CB from. I am sensitive to dut, and was sensitive to 1% cb(I used prescribed winlevi cream which is 1% and is a legit source) and got terrible ball pain after 3 uses. so im honestly shocked you are side effect free from a 5% cream if its legit 5%

On 2/18/2024 at 11:03 PM, 12345 said:

im curious, where did you get your 5% CB from. I am sensitive to dut, and was sensitive to 1% cb(I used prescribed winlevi cream which is 1% and is a legit source) and got terrible ball pain after 3 uses. so im honestly shocked you are side effect free from a 5% cream if its legit 5%

I bought from anagenica, I believe they are legit. CB still goes systemic to some degree but it metabolises quickly to a non-antiandrogenic compound from what I read, that is probably I don't get androgen related sides from it. Maybe you can try again to see if this pain was just coincidence or it was really CB the reason considering you had real CB.

Just now, just_me said:

I bought from anagenica, I believe they are legit. CB still goes systemic to some degree but it metabolises quickly to a non-antiandrogenic compound from what I read, that is probably I don't get androgen related sides from it. Maybe you can try again to see if this pain was just coincidence or it was really CB the reason considering you had real CB.

because i bought my Winlevi at an american pharmacy (duane reade) with a proper prescription, i have no doubt in my mind its a legit product. Also they keep the tubes in fridge, as it has to be kept cold so its not degraded before it opens, which has a shelf life of about 30 days if not kept in the fridge. as it was the only other product aside for oral min that i was using at the time, and bc it was an antiandrogenic compound, i have no doubt it was the winlevi. in my honest opinion, i think that CB when absorbed systemically wither remains the same compound, or is metabolized to another compound that can still work on dht receptors. 

so my question to you is, did ur product come refrigerated all the way from Spain? If not, it is probably degraded. I know anagenica sells legit dut and fin, but im wondering if the CB is real, or if what you got was degraded by the temp. you would have to test it to see if its real. i know we have diff reactions to diff drugs as we are all individuals, but a genuine intact 5%  CB causing ZERO side effects in someone who had sides with Fin, just seems strange to me.