Dr. Turan | 3600 Graft | FUE | August 16/17

brandacus

Currently I'm 4 days post op, and I'm happy with my results. Everything seems to be healing as expected, and there were no hiccups during surgery. 

I made a video about my experience here:

I'm having trouble sleeping, getting maybe 4 hours of sleep per night, but I am very disciplined in post op care.

What do y'all think? Areas seem dense, and the hairline looks natural to me.

20230816_084317.jpg

20230820_093125.jpg

20230820_093128.jpg

20230820_093131.jpg

20230820_093135.jpg

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

@brandacus

Work is looking really good ..nice hairline implantation and excellent density....will be following your journey closely ...Happy growing and keep updating ...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

44 minutes ago, mxnprettynice said:

The hairline is impressive, and the density is outstanding. Turan is certainly showcasing excellent results!

Did you specifically request the widow's peak, or did Turan design it on his own?

I requested the widows peak. I didn't want a jarring change with a purely straight hairline. If I don't like it, I can always do a touch-up procedure to bring the rest of the hairline down.

• Like 1

Good report…very clean extractions carried out on the donor- just to add to the other comments. The widows peak is a good choice for hairline and yes you can alter it further down the line if you wish. Dr Yaman is definitely a good pick for value for money. Happy growing!

Use bepanthol lotion for donor itching and keep spraying the donor with saline spray too. Keeping it moist helps with itching. Above all, don’t touch the area.

It is a lot of grafts for a small area, wonder how the density will turn out

• 1 month later...