Temporal Peaks

I am interested in restoring my temporal peaks and was wondering if you could give your opinion on how many grafts I would need implanted to do so?

Is it very difficult to restore temporal peaks? If I remember correctly, many doctors don't like to perform that specific procedure.

Thank you. 

tp1.jpg

tp2.jpg

Edited by ostein

Roughly maybe 300 grafts each side.

Peaks can be tricky, even if the clinic will everything 100% there's still can be issues that can't be controlled:

Over the years you can loose more hair over the peaks and then there's a gap between the native and transplanted hair.

Some patients don't happy with the result compared to scalp result due the appearance of the transplanted hair over the peaks even if you place thin single grafts.

The transplanted hair can stay black over the years while the native will change to grey which can bothered the patient.

It's hard to do expectations with candidates, therefore this procedure is occasionally done.

Edited by Doron Harati
  • Thanks 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.