7 months update

super8mm

Hi, I have been traveling a lot, and have not got a chance to update photos. Here are my 7 months update, the photos are taken with Iphone, so they are not clear enough. I have mixed feelings about results. One day I feel great, and sometimes I feel like I am loosing more hair. What do you think about growth? And I still have numbness, when would I don't feel any numbness and get my actual head back? I will try to update more clear pictures. Thanks.

http://www.hairtransplantnetwo...opyID=2799&WebID=815

Hi, I have been traveling a lot, and have not got a chance to update photos. Here are my 7 months update, the photos are taken with Iphone, so they are not clear enough. I have mixed feelings about results. One day I feel great, and sometimes I feel like I am loosing more hair. What do you think about growth? And I still have numbness, when would I don't feel any numbness and get my actual head back? I will try to update more clear pictures. Thanks.

http://www.hairtransplantnetwo...opyID=2799&WebID=815

super8mm,

pssssssst! Have you compared your before and after pics? What is not to be happy about?

You are only at 7 months as well. I am less than 2 weeks away from my procedure with Dr. Hasson. I think you have some really amazing results.

Justgrow,

You are right about before and after pics. I am really happy about it. I am in India now, and everyone here is so amazed with Dr.Hasson's work.

I should have been more clear about "losing hair", I think I am loosing native hair naturally, especially when I am applying hair gel I am loosing more, I don't know why it is happening with hair gel, so I stopped using hair gel.

And I think I need to be more patient to see the whole results, right now it looks like a full head except rear view. Even rear view is getting better.

As soon as I read that you had your surgery with Dr. Hasson, I started to grin, even without looking at your pictures I had a pretty good feeling that your results would be fantastic, so I checked them out and low and behold I was right. Your pictures arte a bit bright so it is hard to really see true density, but I have to say for 7 months you look fantastic. Wait till you get to 17 months, you will never know you were balding before. Hats off Dr. Hasson....

super8mm,

Your hair looks incredible and you're only at 7 months.

What exactly don't you like? It sounds like your expectations may be too a little too high if you aren't happy with your hair so far. You've gone from almost completely bald to a guy with a full head of hair.

Numbness can last quite some time. It took at least 6 months for my scalp to feel pretty normal. Numbness can extend up to a year. Has the numbness improved at all over the last several months?

Best wishes,

Bill

Bill,

I am really happy about my results. I dont feel like bald anymore.

You are right, my expectations are little too high, but I am still in waiting period, I should be waiting for entire results patiently. Especially when I see my rear view of head, it remains me my waiting period.

Overall I am really happy with Dr.Hasson's work. He changed my bald life icon_smile.gif He did an excellent job, no doubt about it.

May be it is a different topic that I am loosing more hair when I am applying hair gel. I am sure it is native hair but I feel like I am loosing everywhere. I stopped using hair gel though. And now I don't see much hair loss. I am not sure why it is related to hair gel.

Secondly, I am little worried about numbness though, it is getting better, but I still feel like I am left with 40% numbness(60% numbness is gone I think).

Again it is also a waiting issue I think, I need to wait for one year or what ever the time period to feel the normal head.

super8mm:

Your result so far is amazing. Even if you don't have any additional growth, it is still amazing!

In term of gel: your hair loss has NOTHING to do with gel. It is a misconception, because gel sticks your hairs together. Hairs that normally fall out regularly during the day, will then only fall off when you wash your hair. Thus you will see more loss at that time.

I am not a doctor. The opinions and comments are of my own.

HT with Dr. Cooley on Nov 20, 2008

2097 grafts, 3957 hairs

Proscar, 1.25 mg daily, skip the 5th day, started Nov 2007

My Hair Loss Blog - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley