topical dutasteride in the UK

Hi all,

I have previously tried oral finasteride and topical finasteride( made myself) but had side at all doses down to 0.25mg EOD, i have read topical dutasteride may not give sides due to molecular weight, but it doesnt seem like theres any genuine large scale studies on this and its anecdotal. so rather than waiting around as my hair dissapears i think ill just try myself but its difficult to understand exactly what supposed benefits different variations give(something about liposmal solution etc...). what would be recommended solution in your experiences for my situation?

from my limited research it seems my options in the UK are limited and most people go to farmacia parati or fueclinic (both international). is there benefit of one over the other, does anyone have a idea of the cost of either plus shipping.

I would like to nip this in the bud soon as possible, if it doesnt work at least i know where i stand and can decide on transplant without medication or shave in the next  year ( i am 33 if that make any difference)

thanks all

1 hour ago, Zoobz said:

Hi all,

I have previously tried oral finasteride and topical finasteride( made myself) but had side at all doses down to 0.25mg EOD, i have read topical dutasteride may not give sides due to molecular weight, but it doesnt seem like theres any genuine large scale studies on this and its anecdotal. so rather than waiting around as my hair dissapears i think ill just try myself but its difficult to understand exactly what supposed benefits different variations give(something about liposmal solution etc...). what would be recommended solution in your experiences for my situation?

from my limited research it seems my options in the UK are limited and most people go to farmacia parati or fueclinic (both international). is there benefit of one over the other, does anyone have a idea of the cost of either plus shipping.

I would like to nip this in the bud soon as possible, if it doesnt work at least i know where i stand and can decide on transplant without medication or shave in the next  year ( i am 33 if that make any difference)

thanks all

I looked into topical dut and came across a couple of sources in the Uk. Give me a PM if you are wanting to know. I believe dutasteride doesn't keep long so reckon getting in the Uk would be better than abroad.

Im still sceptical if it works due to absorption.

On 8/12/2023 at 3:22 PM, thetdog666 said:

I looked into topical dut and came across a couple of sources in the Uk. Give me a PM if you are wanting to know. I believe dutasteride doesn't keep long so reckon getting in the Uk would be better than abroad.

Im still sceptical if it works due to absorption.

Thanks bud sent you a message