Best Hairtransplant Clinic in Istanbul

• Valued Contributor

@Franck

Sorry to say but your approach to do a research on good doctor is wrong...never choose a clinic/surgeon based on location preferences rather look for a good surgeon regardless of demography 

• Like 1
  • Well Done 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

It's the method, it's the quality of the surgeon.

DHI hype marketing is only intended to sell an "bombastic" idea rather focus in the quality of the clinic, usually it's a tricky marketing by cheap hair mills without high skilled MD surgeon that performs the incisions and punch procedures, there's is a lot of transactions with the choi pens, hence the pro level surgeon usually prefer to do FUE with tweezers or high quality implanters AFTER creating the incisions separately.

• Like 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

DHI is the method of implantation with sharp implanters (choi pens). There's not any transection with choi pens, as they cause less trauma to the recipient area compared to pre made slits
 Top surgeons like Dr Freitas, Dr Couto, Villa, Dr Pinto, Dr Ferreira are using choi pens (sharp implanters) to implant the grafts without doing incisions seperately and so the grafts are insetred into the scalp by the surgeon with the sharp implanter.

Edited by BaldGuy
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, BaldGuy said:

DHI is the method of implantation with sharp implanters (choi pens). There's not any transection with choi pens, as they cause less trauma to the recipient area compared to pre made slits
 Top surgeons like Dr Freitas, Dr Couto, Villa, Dr Pinto, Dr Ferreira are using choi pens (sharp implanters) to implant the grafts without doing incisions seperately and so the grafts are insetred into the scalp by the surgeon with the sharp implanter.

I was referring to hype marketing of cheap hair mills in Turkey.

I almost some the doctors you mentioned use implanters with pre incisions, but by no means I say this method is bad or otherwise.

My response was to focus on the quality of the surgeon (FUE as well can be done bad if the surgeon is not high skilled equal to DHI).

There's also a matter gear quality and many (not everyone) use the choi pens and cause high rate of transactions, high quality clinic won't use generic implanters, unskilled staff, ect...

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

17 minutes ago, Doron Harati said:

I was referring to hype marketing of cheap hair mills in Turkey.

I almost some the doctors you mentioned use implanters with pre incisions, but by no means I say this method is bad or otherwise.

My response was to focus on the quality of the surgeon (FUE as well can be done bad if the surgeon is not high skilled equal to DHI).

There's also a matter gear quality and many (not everyone) use the choi pens and cause high rate of transactions, high quality clinic won't use generic implanters, unskilled staff, ect...

I dont think its marketing. Its just a different type of implantation of grafts, which DHI method is also used by top class surgeons like Dr Couto, Dr Freitas, Dr Pinto, Dr Ferreira etc...

No one of the doctors i mentioned use implanter with pre made incisions. They just use sharp implanters without incisions, thats why the grafts are insterted by the surgeon himself and these doctors dont use techs to implant the grafts.

Choi pens do not cause transections, since they cause less trauma to the scalp. I dont talk about unexperienced stuff though.

Edited by BaldGuy

• Valued Contributor

@marcosjt

Yeh i can understand your budget constraints and there are some good budget doctors in turkey as well as in other parts of world so i am just saying that you can looks for a good budget doctor in turkey plus also look at good budget doctors elsewhere and thats how you will get more options than if you look at only one country...

DHI is FUE only bt the implantation step is bit different...but i would say don't look at all the things because the end result matters the most...

Hands matter more than the tools 

What you have to look at is naturality of results,hairlines,donor management,personal involvement and not if the doctor is doing DHI or something else....so in short compare the results and not techniques...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

I can only really recommend Dr Pekiner in Turkey and he’s in Ankara.

Maybe save up money and do it in a few years time with Dr Pekiner? That is if your real life situation permits.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, BaldGuy said:

I dont think its marketing. Its just a different type of implantation of grafts, which DHI method is also used by top class surgeons like Dr Couto, Dr Freitas, Dr Pinto, Dr Ferreira etc...

No one of the doctors i mentioned use implanter with pre made incisions. They just use sharp implanters without incisions, thats why the grafts are insterted by the surgeon himself and these doctors dont use techs to implant the grafts.

Choi pens do not cause transections, since they cause less trauma to the scalp. I dont talk about unexperienced stuff 

If the thread was about these clinics I wouldn't respone, it doesn't matter the method, it's who is your surgeon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Emiry said:

I can only really recommend Dr Pekiner in Turkey and he’s in Ankara.

Maybe save up money and do it in a few years time with Dr Pekiner? That is if your real life situation permits.

Dr.Pekiner is the only very good surgeon in Turkey, according to you ?