Has anyone been to the BlueMagic clinic in Istanbul?!

Hi all, 

Has anyone ever been to this clinic or does anyone know why is their reputation in this forum bad?! Do we have examples to back this up?

I have gone through HT 10 years ago and have reported in this forum in details about it all. Now it is time to go again. Any honest help with as much details on this clinic would be more than helpful. 

Thanks in advance

It is generally accepted that the vast majority of "clinics" in Turkey are Marketing companies rather than actual clinics. The vast majority of clinics in Turkey (not all) are hair mills and see you as a customer rather than a patient undergoing a surgical procedure. From the number of transplants they do per day, to the complete mismanagement of the donor area, I would disregard these marketing companies. Other than HLC Ankara, Dr Bicer and Dr Pekiner, I wouldn't even think about going to Turkey.  

• Like 2
  • Well Done 1

Their is nothing magic about them, poor reviews on just about every forum, they are known for very heavy marketing but more than questionable results.
Not worth the risk, especially when there are much better options which are actually putting out reliable/consistent results.

Apart from the above mentioned names, you could add Dr Turan & Dr Gur as well as Dr Keser. 

• Like 1