This looks more like a Ludwig pattern.  You've kept the front, thinning behind it and through the pattern.  Glad to hear you're on some sort of regimen to help you retain the native hair.  What exactly are you doing? 

Hair loss is weird.  It can be stable for years.  Other times it can go fast.  No rhyme or reason.  Wish we had a hair crystal ball from time to time.  Understanding this is a progressive condition is key.  Continue taking photos and keep track of what's happening.  You may want to add other modalities to the mix.  The mechanism of action of each is totally different and there's synergy when combined.  

• Thanks 1

Patient Consultant for Dr. Arocha at Arocha Hair Restoration. 

I am not a medical professional and my comments should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own. 

• Valued Contributor

@honey21790

You are a good candidate for medication actually ....combining medication and other non surgical therapies will help you with this ....consult a good doctor who has an experience in treating patients with hair issues...finasteride and minoxidil is the way to go....

• Like 2

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

@honey21790,

I happen to disagree with @LaserCaps Who stated that your hair loss pattern seems to follow the Ludwig scale which is more typically Found in genetics female hair loss. Don’t get me wrong, men can follow the luggage scale of her loss just as women can follow the Norwood/Hamilton scale of hair loss.

But if you take a look at the photo below, it shows the progression of a typical genetic female hair loss sufferer. And while the below was just a guide and not an exact formula for how everyone progresses, I don’t feel that you fit in this pattern of hair loss.

that said, to answer your original question, I do feel that you are likely fall need a few standing pattern but that your hair loss is still likely genetic in nature.  Do you feel that you are also thinning or losing hair on the sides of back of your style or is it strictly limited to the top of this point?

I do see that your second post on the topic indicates that you are using finasteride every day which I think is a good idea assuming you’ve discussed this with a doctor.

So my question to you, other then trying to determine the classification and pattern of hair loss you are ecperiencing, is there any other advice you’re looking for? What do you intend to do moving forward? Are you going to stick to finasteride? Are you looking into other non-surgical  solutions?  Are you considering a hair transplant?

Best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant

• Thanks 1

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.

At this point stick with finasteride. 

Even if hair transplants can fix and add some density, it’s not worth it at this point. 

If this progress in a few years then get a HT.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@honey21790,

I had forgotten to post the photo showing the progression of the Ludwig scale. See the below image.

best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant

25AEFFD1-AE0B-445C-8701-2DB07D18B640.jpeg

Edited by Rahal Hair Transplant

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.

On 8/10/2023 at 7:07 AM, honey21790 said:

IMG_20230722_214417.thumb.jpg.6599409d0ceb026b0012bfc4902c9694.jpgIMG_20230808_134338.thumb.jpg.a2150dc9f33222cb067a0ca729f5dedc.jpgIMG_20220415_202718.thumb.jpg.9feaebe78fd6ea504a7c2f40d83595ba.jpgIMG_20220202_125526.thumb.jpg.9d58e84c9949555bc8d0cdaa50b5401e.jpghello forum im 33 years old male start shedding at 30 and it seem stable due to medication is this a diffuse hair loss and how long it take to become really bald

The top is definitely thinning and there is also receding in the front, if you want better results you might want to switch to dutasteride. You can consider a small hair transplant surgery it will do wonders for you, which country are you from btw? I love the calligraphy Arabic handwriting in the background. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Rahal Hair Transplant said:

@honey21790,

I had forgotten to post the photo showing the progression of the Ludwig scale. See the below image.

best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant

25AEFFD1-AE0B-445C-8701-2DB07D18B640.jpeg

thank you sir for answering i don't think i have female pattern baldness as i have norwood 2 hairline