3000 grafts with Dr. Kaan Pekiner

On 12/29/2023 at 5:14 AM, Stilgar said:

Cool 🤣. I have another question, You seem to have an almost perfect Vertex and Crown (which will probably be maintained since you are on Fin), i.e. your hair loss is limited to your frontal third and mid-scalp, why haven't you asked for a more aggressive hairline and maybe some work on the temples as well? like this guy in this video

Thanks to fin, it seems to be really good at preserving the crown and vertex areas…I wish I got on it sooner…

• 3 weeks later...

This is great for 3 months, you are definitely an early grower and to think Its going to get even better month by month, you must be pleased. I like the hairline design by the way

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

4 months + 7 days

I feel like it’s ready. No more concerns about density. For me it looks great. I even don’t need to use styling foam anymore due to angle of hair growth. 
Happy with the result)

E868E575-B2A9-4EE0-8721-94A91EBC7C93.jpeg

0DDCBF0D-CBD4-4290-98B4-2DDD098496C6.jpeg

23543B6F-E7B7-46F0-835C-ECFE4AC03D59.jpeg

775BD6A6-D589-482C-A4A0-54105604926C.jpeg

• Like 3

But not everything is so happy. Apparently the transplant provoked irritation and seborrhea. Therefore, the scalp began to itch quite a lot a month after the transplant. Perhaps active sports activities helped this. I am currently undergoing treatment from a dermatologist. Now everything is basically fine. I also had to replace Rogaine with oral minoxidil.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Congrats on the results! Is it just my sense or the area covered by the implanted grafts was relatively limited? It could well be because Pekiner implants in high densities but I was just wondering.

Edited by Stoner