Am I a good candidate for FUE?

If your donor has an average of like 75-80 fu/sq cm you should be able to get a lot covered. Start with the hairline and decrease density as you move back. A thinning crown is never a bad thing as it looks natural as we age. 

How old are you?

Your photos are blurred, need better quality photos, but I think your donor is good with possibility to cover the frontal and middle scalp with 1 procedure, crown probably can be done on 2nd procedure.

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

I really appreciate your feedback, so thank you very much!

I'm 33 years old. Have been struggling with hair loss since my early 20's, but I feel like it has stabilized now since my hair has pretty much been like this for many years.

12 hours ago, Male33 said:

I really appreciate your feedback, so thank you very much!

I'm 33 years old. Have been struggling with hair loss since my early 20's, but I feel like it has stabilized now since my hair has pretty much been like this for many years.

it honestly looks like your crown is dipping so im not sure about the stabilizing part...it might happens slowly but the difference in density is definitely there if you look ath back of your head...in the next 10 to 20 you could easily reach norwood 6/7...im not discouraging you but this is something you need to take into account

do you have beard hairs?