Few questions about RU58841

I have some RU58841 from chemyo that I bought last year and just started on 1ml last night on my scalp along with 5mg of oral minoxidil. Does the RU have to be refrigerated because I put it in the bathroom closet.

Also I noticed on Anigeninc they have 2 RU’s one with KB Solution as carrier and one with PG+Ethanol. Which one is more effective at delivering the RU to the scalp? Just wondering which of the 2 sources of RU is better if anyone here has experience 

3 hours ago, bigtyivier2k2 said:

I have some RU58841 from chemyo that I bought last year and just started on 1ml last night on my scalp along with 5mg of oral minoxidil. Does the RU have to be refrigerated because I put it in the bathroom closet.

Also I noticed on Anigeninc they have 2 RU’s one with KB Solution as carrier and one with PG+Ethanol. Which one is more effective at delivering the RU to the scalp? Just wondering which of the 2 sources of RU is better if anyone here has experience 

I was on RU preop. I bought the PG and high percentage vodka and mixed. It has been effective in thickening up the hair all over; the only thing that delivered observable results really. The YT'rs recommend you put in the fridge but I just put it in a  dark cabinet out of the sun and has still worked for me.

2 minutes ago, streethawk said:

I was on RU preop. I bought the PG and high percentage vodka and mixed. It has been effective in thickening up the hair all over; the only thing that delivered observable results really. The YT'rs recommend you put in the fridge but I just put it in a  dark cabinet out of the sun and has still worked for me.

Great thanks!