What are the best hair products to make hair look denser?

I believe you want to look at 'hair loss concealers' on Google. Toppik, Dermamatch, Kaboki, there's a whole bunch of concealers out there, widely used in the film industry, no real harm done and you can think of it as the equivalent of 'make-up for your head'. Only downside is that you may become psychologically dependent on them. 

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

You can use Hair fibers...plus for styling you can use volumizing powder which will hold your hairs and will provide body to it and you can also use salt water ....

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• 4 months later...

I use hair fibers. Others use hair sprays and hair dryers. Just try some of these options and see what works for you. 

FUE 2400 Grafts (2023) - Dr. Panine; Chicago Hair Transplant Clinic

FUT 1400 Grafts (2019) - Dr. Steven Paul Holt; Holt Hair Restoration/Bella

This may be worth ago, but it is quite pricey: 

https://densehairexperts.com/collections/optimised-hair-care/products/densify-styling-paste-1?selling_plan=690408915218

Anyone got a recommendation for hair fibres? I've had a good look on Amazon UK, but reports and reviews mentioning things like staining and a 'dusty'/artificial look etc. are concerning. It seems keratin fibres are better than cotton allegedly.

• Valued Contributor

Toppik is pretty much the go to fibre for a lot of people. To be honest I've only worn fibres a hand full of times. Having to wash it all out at the end of the day is just too much of a pain for me. However it makes a night and difference.

• Like 1